I am extremely proud to announce that all my belongings are in one small suitcase weighing less than fifty pounds and a backpack! This is a HUGE accomplishment for me because I am a chronic overpacker! All the things are checked off my list..amazing what can happen in a week!
This is the best place to keep updated with me. I will try to update as often as possible.
A brief side note: I am very proud to say that I have multiple friends going throughout the world this summer: A couple of those are Anna (Uganda), Drew (Bahamas), MK (Bahamas), Wes (here there and everywhere with a whole bunch of teenagers), Chris (Texas), and Lindsay (Greece). Each of these trips have their own stories but it is important to me that I mention them here because as I go, I am thinking of them and I hope you will be too! I love you! Next time I talk to you it will be from the other side of the world! :-)
Adventures, thoughts, and whatever else occurs along the way
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Praying for you! Can't wait to hear more...
So glad to hear that you have arrived safely. I am thinking of you and know that you are in capable hands! Have a great time and I love you with all my heart!
Momma
Glad to read from your mom that you arrived safely! I am praying for you and looking forward to reading your updates! Miss you roomie! Lindz
Glad to see you made it.
a friend from the other side of the world.
Post a Comment