Adventures, thoughts, and whatever else occurs along the way

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The end of the first year.

Wednesday I finished my very first year as a teacher. I am so grateful for all the things I learned and have been blessed by the affirmation and gratefulness of some of the parents. Can't wait to do it all again next year. As a way to "practice" posting pictures so ya'll can get so photos of the beautiful country I will be visiting, I am posting some of the past year.

2 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

yea for pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that zech wade bowling in the first picture? if so - he is one of my favorite kids. i love that family.

glad you know how to post pictures so i can show mary peyton where you are while we are talking to our Father!

Brittany said...

I am so excited for your trip to the beautiful country and I can't wait to see pictures of places and people! Love you.