Adventures, thoughts, and whatever else occurs along the way

Monday, June 23, 2008

A few more pictures

Cars and trucks are pretty prevalant in this city, but you also see plenty of these!
The Chinese answer to diapers-split trousers.

To get to the waterfall yesterday at Nan-Shan we rode one of these. It was great fun!


The famous Peking Duck. I haven't eaten it yet, but it is on the least of things to do.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peking Duck is good kind of like dark meat chicken. I am glad you are having fun! Have a wonderful week and travel safe! U.Ed

Anonymous said...

Christi,
Was that you holding the baby? I think I would be a little wary of holding a baby with those pants! Sounds like you are having a great time with your friends. Chris was doing great also! I love you lots and lots!
Momma

Anonymous said...

wehadababyitsagirl!
this morning! 7 lbs 8 ozs
18 1/3 in.
2 hours labor. yea amanda.
go to brittany's blog if you can. couple of photos there.
love and safe travels.
stacy

Anonymous said...

Hello precious Christi! I appreciate all the stories and pics you have been sending. So interesting! I know that it will be hard to say goodbye, but know that we all love you and are praying for you. It's just not the same here without you!
I so love hearing how Daddy is keeping you in His care!
Love,
Miss Donna

Anonymous said...

Hey roomie! I'm so glad you are having a great time and its great to see the pictures. That baby picture is pretty funny. I can't wait to hear all about it. I'll be back home on the 26th so I'll see you then! Be safe.