Adventures, thoughts, and whatever else occurs along the way

Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Picture is Worth 100 Kuai

So upon realizing that my picture download cord was sitting on my desk at my house in Brandon, MS I was a little bummed out. BUT I told my father that I thought it would be really cool to share some pictures with you guys, and guess what! Another friend just HAPPENED to need to go to the computer market that sells all kinds of technological things and I tagged along. Since everything is made over here anyway, I figured there was a big chance they would have one. Sure enough, they had the right one and it was pretty cheap (100 kuai-14 us dollars). So I now had planned to give you guys some pictures but for some reason now that they are on the computer they won't upload to the site. GRRR... Okay soon, though I promise I will try to make it happen. I love you guys very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christi,
I was so glad to talk to you on Sunday and to read your blog today. I am very busy this week helping with the Principal's Institute at Millsaps. I am meeting a lot of people including the Assistant Principal at Ackerman Elementary. She said to tell you "hello." I hope you can get your pictures to work because I can hardly wait to see them. I sent an email earlier today so check it about your accounts. I love you sooooooo much!
Momma

BB said...

Send pictures now!!!!
i love you! :):):)